Subject: Re: UKNM: Significant Event of the Year
From: jim smith
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:20:36 GMT

>Sajid Mohammed wrote:

>1. Falco! the near implosion of the UK web-industry in the earlier part
>of this year, and then the rash of acquisitions by paper-rich US peers.

we are the third world, largely thanks to the appalling management
practises of UK web houses; hence the acquisitions. ever looked at salary
differentials?

>2. Internet rags (NMA?) lifting stories from NTK and claiming they come
>from 'Industry Sources' rather than a public newsletter.

As opposed to NTK, which lifts from haddock, TBTF, CUD etc and doesn't
attribute either...it's called journalism and that's how it works

(oh gawd, danny's gonna kill me)

jim smith - jimatpsychedelic [dot] org - http://www.psychedelic.org 0961 319040