[Previous] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread]

Subject: UKNM: Welcome back...
From: Sam Michel
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 01:49:52 GMT

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting the UK Net Marketing list back up and
running, there have been a few trials and tribulations getting everything
sorted out. Fingers crossed everything will now work fine - although please
forgive any hitches, weird error messages, freak weather, stomach upsets,
or anything else you could possibly put down to this mailing list.

The list should continue to work exactly as before, except it should be a
good deal quicker, the whole thing being served by a dedicated mail
machine. Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement and cajoling for
getting this back up and running.

I'm still sorting out all the subscription, error messages and everything
else, so please bear with me for the next few days. In the meantime, if you
have any problems with the mailing list please send an email to:
owneratchinwag [dot] com

To send email to the mailing list, send it to:

uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com

Currently the list is in individual mode only, the digest version has been
created and I'm just putting it through it's final paces. More news as it
happens...

Toodle Pip

Sam
Webmedia Group, 21 Noel St, London, W1V 3RD
T: 0171 494 0812 F: 0171 434 1304 E: samatwebmedia [dot] com
ICQ Pager: 4561042
Webmedia: http://www.webmedia.com
ShockeR: http://www.shocker.com

[Previous] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread]