Subject: UKNM: Banner Software
From: John Braithwaite
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:31:56 +0100

Could anyone lend me a hand and point me in the right direction for some
good banner software (if it specifically exists) as we want to create
banners in house, but my designers aren't the proactive 'let's go find
it' types!

Thanks

John Braithwaite

P.S. This is NOT an invitation for agencies to pitch for my business - I
realise that you are all fantastic and would do a far better job than
us, but we'll take care of it, thanks.