Subject: RE: UKNM: Iceland, schmiceland
From: Robert Hamilton (brandwidth)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 09:09:42 GMT

Ahem - because I've so far considered this thread the equivalent of a
personal request on national radio (ie of less than zero interest to
other than an onanistic few) I've not bothered.

However, I've had some v. poor Tesco Direct <grimace> experiences.

Catching up with Tesco Direct seems somewhat akin to chasing after
a Reliant Robin whilst astride a sloth on quaaludes.

Robert Hamilton: robertatbrandwidth [dot] co [dot] uk
Creative Consultant, brandwidth
020 7697 0049 / 0973 989 208